duminică, 21 aprilie 2013

Broadcasting Your Life

Not owning a TV for a long period of time isolates me from TV news. If something is burning I will eventually find from the radio or online, but I skip the noise from TV. The curious thing is that all the people I know on Facebook are never re-broadcasting TV news, they are only publishing their own lives and stuff happening/ lived, photos from events, articles and books red. Is it because the content is hard to be retransmitted, not being available online or the fact it has a poor quality?
Later edit:
And then I discovered TNN, Twitter News Network.

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do
with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.


My webpage :: exotic car sales